Monday, March 28, 2016

Annapolis, MD - March 28, 2016


I've been studying the life of Jesus leading up to the crucifixion from all the four gospels. It's pretty awesome. There's a lot of stuff I didn't realize like how one of the people next to Jesus actually told Jesus thanks and asked for forgiveness and Jesus said he would dine with him in heaven. Our friend who was sick was doing better then pushed himself too hard and so he had to go to the hospital again, but now he's back and doing well. We're teaching an man who is progressing and is planning on being baptized on the 23rd of April. We are also teaching a family who wants to get baptized soon. We have other investigators I'm excited for.

My Easter was good, I had two dinners and got fed super good southern cooking from this lady and she also invited the sisters so we got to all four go. She made so much food. We had some awesome lessons this week. We're going to watch general conference with several investigators. I have gotten really tight with the midshipman here and they are trying to convince me to join the navy with them.

Love,

Elder Ressler