Monday, January 4, 2016

Annapolis, MD - January 4, 2016

This week was super great. We were able to bring Albert who was recently baptized to the temple and to see the Washington DC Temple lights. They also had nativities from tons of countries there in the visitor center. It was good for him. It's been hard to find people to teach in Annapolis during the holidays and in the cold, plus we haven't been able to proselyte much because of holidays and preparation days, but it's all good. New years eve and day we had a blast hanging out with all the missionaries.

I'm so excited to get back to work! I came out here to work and baptize not hang out with a bunch of guys in white shirts playing basketball and awesome board games and hanging out at the mall. But seriously it's been fun. 2015 was an awesome year. 2016 is going to be even better because I'm a missionary the whole year! I'm going to miss Annapolis. We helped our neighbors move and we might start teaching them we'll see. An investigator that we're working with really enjoys church and sits next to me every time, but she indirectly avoids talking about the book of Mormon and stuff. She'll accept it in time. I've been playing racquetball every week.

I know Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet and the apostles are also called of God. It makes sense. Ephesians 2:20

Hey love you.

Elder Ressler