Monday, November 23, 2015

Annapolis, MD - November 23, 2015


I think the chord or reader are broken for the camera or I would have sent pictures today. If you could send new ones that would be cool. I've tried a lot I'm sorry.

One of our investigators is getting baptized this Saturday. I'm super excited. 

Thanksgiving is going to be fun. We get to play football with the ward. We are eating with a family I don't know too well. but they are having turkey they said. Sorry, I don't have tons of time to write today.

So real quick, we had a Baptist funeral in our church basically because of the members family being Baptist. The choir was exciting and the preacher's were loud and got really into it. There was a ton of participation too. Then we had a ton of fried chicken for the dinner.

Elder Ressler