Monday, May 1, 2017

Baltimore Inner Harbor 1 - May 1, 2017

The baptism service was awesome on Saturday. Everyone that spoke was very friendly.  I personally got to baptize two investigators from Sierra Leon and  I made one of them a sick tie. I also got to baptize this little girl in the ward who really loves me. She was so glad I got to baptize her. Another baptism was a lady who I street contacted and made really good friends with. So I really feel like I made an influence in all of these people's lives. I'll send some pictures.

We have this lady who's been to church 3x and came to church as a child, but never joined who wants to get baptized.  I kind of don't want to get transferred because there's tons of work going on. One of our investigators has like 2 appointments with her family set up for us.

 I love Baltimore. I have been in some rough areas for my mission you know that? I've spent a full year without a car. I don't know if I am getting transferred. I might stay actually. I kind of want to because we have 2 maybe 3 baptisms coming up next month. But, even if I leave it's all good. This city is crazy though so I wouldn't miss that. The other day this guy told us we were leprous zombies like Miriam in the old testament when she was cursed because we're white. Also a dryer in our complex started on fire and we had to stay outside. It was actually cool because the other Elders live just across the street so we went and played pirate's dice. We play that on Mondays sometimes. Anyways our apartment was fine it just really smells like smoke in there.

The sister is hopefully getting baptized soon and also two other people we're teaching are going to get baptized. One lady was baptized when she was 12 but never got confirmed so needs to get baptized again.

Love,

Elder Ressler