Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Baltimore Inner Harbor 1 - April 24, 2017


My week was awesome! I went to Primary for the last two hours on Sunday. There was this girl I made friends with and then because I'm baptizing two other investigators on Saturday, I was asked to baptize her on the same day too. I'm so excited.



The Book of Mormon is awesome! I've been reading the Book of Mormon stories book for kids and the ones about the Bible.



I've been busy. We have two people being baptized on Saturday! We also had a ward blitz where missionaries in the Baltimore Stake (34 missionaries) went out for half the day contacting less actives. We took like 35 names off the ward roster and had some good things happen. I have to say my favorite part was that our ward mission leader had the idea to feed everyone chicken and waffles. It was sooo good. He bought a bunch from Hip Hop and Popeye's. Then we got the leftovers.



This week has been pretty calm because we haven't street contacted hardly at all. We've been busing to appointments like crazy! We picked up two investigators that are member referrals. One is definitely getting baptized because they want to get married in the temple. Awesome right?! We're picking up another investigator this week who came to church two weeks in a row and is the friend of a member who invites everybody to church. We also got eight headquarter referrals this week so it's been a lot of hustling and bustling. We're having baptismal interviews tomorrow and it's for sure going to happen. The work is finally going really good and I might be leaving in two weeks. I feel like I am and would be fine leaving Baltimore, but it's the investigators I'd really miss. I think me being transferred is a high possibility.



It hit me last week that I was almost 20 years old. I feel really young still.  I'm pretty excited for Provo I'm not going to lie. It might be weird for me the first semester still adjusting and living at home and stuff though.



Love you!



Elder Ressler