Monday, May 8, 2017

Baltimore Inner Harbor 1 - May 8, 2017


I'm getting transferred to Hanover Pennsylvania. It's close to York and it's in the Chambersburg Zone. This is probably going to be my last area. I only have 3.5 months left! It's weird. It's going to be a weird adjustment leaving Baltimore and the people. Hey I think Hanover is decently close to Lancaster but not by a ton.



This week has been really slow I don't know why. We couldn't get in with anyone because they were busy, but this lady who's a nonmember who's come to church four times chose her own baptismal date and wants to start taking the lessons. Then I got to talk to this guy from Pakistan for like two hours on the bus ride to the temple. This week was really special because we went to the temple as a ward on a charter bus. It's a good memory right before I leave the ward. It's such a special bunch of people. But anyways this guy has been coming to church and researching and is very serious about being baptized.



The people who were baptized are fitting well into the ward! They loved going to the temple this week. They are such strong converts. They never want to miss a Sunday. They are still reading the Book of Mormon too. Yesterday at church ( we had a regional conference where Elder Oaks spoke) like three people were like Hawa come sit with me, it was great!



Love you,



Elder Ressler