Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Baltimore Inner Harbor 1 - February 21, 2017

You'd never believe it, I convinced eight people to bus an hour each way to Joann's Fabric store up in Towson, because I'm teaching some people how to make ties. There's one elder who has a similar taste in style, but for the most part everyone picked some weird stuff. My companion got like video game fabric and someone got like all space type stuff. You know me, I got the beautiful stuff. I have a lot of choices now. I'm making our investigator an all black tie with lighter shaded treble clefs on it. Pretty cool, right? It was pretty hilarious though our senior missionary, Elder Hyde was like I've never seen any elders do that for their preparation day before. We had fun though. Everyone is excited to learn. They've been bugging me about it for a while.

I ate two egg sandwiches today. The eggs were mixed with this weird green Haitian sauce because the elder who is our neighbor who we have lunch with a lot is from Haiti. He's pretty much my favorite. Another elder I've served around is here now. He served with me up in Lancaster and he's from Orem. He gets home a couple weeks before me.

One of our investigators is doing really well. He read 1 Nephi. He came to church for the second time. And he's already inviting like everyone he knows to his baptism and telling them to come see the church for themselves and read the Book of Mormon before they hear crazy rumors. He's so solid. He's so ready!

Love,

Elder Ressler