Monday, December 21, 2015

Annapolis, MD - December 21, 2015

My new companion is the best he's so funny and honestly pretty humble, we really get along well. He's from Arizona. We are making tons of taco meat.

I've been listening to a bunch of Christmas music. I like Michael Buble a lot.

It was really cold here on bikes in the wind, but it's warming up and is supposed to be about 67 degrees for Christmas. I don't think it will snow for two months.

Our newest convert just got the priesthood.

Some cool things that happened are I heard "How Great Thou Art" in Burger King and I gave myself my first haircut by myself. It was super bad and I had to fix it later on in the day. I cut it way too short and forgot to blend it. And older man who was chilling on his porch was listening to "Easy" by the Commodores and I was like, "hey,  I know that song,"  then we talked to him and got a return appointment.

We are Skyping at 2 so that is 12 o'clock for you guys.

I have really tried to be more kind to everyone and I've learned people appreciate it and return the favor.

Love you! Merry Christmas!

Elder Ressler