Monday, December 14, 2015

Annapolis, MD - December 14, 2015


Hey I'm really low on time, it's a long story. I'll send you an awesome email next week. I had some trouble sending pictures, but the card reader works. Thanks so much for the package. You are really the best. Love you, Mom.


Hey so Annapolis is pretty great! We're doing a ton of biking and contacting and tearing it up out here! I'll definitely be safe. I'm like a pro bike rider now, haha. I know right. I'm staying in Annapolis. My companion is getting transferred and I'm going to miss him a ton. My new companion is going to be Elder Meyer. This next transfer is going to be crazy because the district is splitting.


We had a special mission conference where Elder Teh of the Seventy spoke to us. It was legit and so powerful, plus I got to see all the missionaries I haven't seen in a crazy long time. Ya, I talked to AJ and a bunch of the elders at the conference. They are awesome. The gangs are tight with the missionaries and look out for them. It was good.


So the other elders in our area had a baptism, and so they had to fill up the font with garbage cans like we did, but they left the hose unattended and flooded a hallway of the church.


It does not feel like Christmas because it is 70 degrees here! People here love fried chicken, love their flag, love their tims (Timbaland boots) and they always say 'ax' instead of 'ask'.


Good luck on your tests! I can't wait to Skype you, it's going to be good. Thanks. I will preach like cray cray, haha. I did go to a Christmas party one of my favorite ward members with tons of their friends. It was great.


Love you guys a ton. Merry Christmas!


Elder Ressler