Monday, April 3, 2017

Baltimore Inner Harbor 1 - April 3, 2017

Spring is here in Baltimore for sure!

My new companion is the man! He's been out 14 months, is really easy to get along with, and a really cool guy. I like him already, he's organized and a hard worker. And a good teacher. We taught the Restoration to an investigator right before conference and it went amazing.

This was the best weekend ever. Can you believe I only have 5 months left? I really want to get some good work done before I have to go.

This was the best General Conference ever because tons of people came and enjoyed it. We also had tons of food. The ward has these giant potluck dinners between sessions. Tons of people come and they broadcasted every session at the church. Conference was amazing! We had a miracle weekend. Three people came all new... One lady who's cousin who is a member told her to come. This guy who just moved to Baltimore, but has been investigating and came to conference and wants to come next week too. Another investigator who came and wants to get baptized "as soon as possible." She wants to bring her siblings and parents to church next week, too. I'm pumped!

Love ya!

Elder Ressler