Monday, March 27, 2017

Baltimore Inner Harbor 1 - March 27, 2017

I am staying another transfer in Baltimore! My companion is leaving. The other Elders here in the apartment across the street are like my best friends ever. Seriously one is from Orem and we get home three weeks apart too. We're thinking of starting a legit tie business when we get back.

The work here has just started picking back up with finding new people. One of our investigators is pretty busy and so we haven't seen him for like a week and a half again. I've been making a bunch of ties for myself lately. I was sick this last week and felt terrible. I'm pumped for conference here. We taught this lady and five of her grandchildren for the second time and I used the telephone game to help them all understand the apostasy. It was money.

We just started seeing signs of spring here, but now it's really rainy just like last year. It's very different here. I can't wait for it to be warm in this city. It was 75 for one day and I was so happy and then it got windy and rainy.

This week we went and had our ward mission leader's famous jerk chicken. We actually got a couch today! We only had a chair and a stool so now we can sit down.

I taught a super good lesson in gospel principles on the atonement and two less active member who are super tight started attending church again! Hey, President said I'm going home August 23rd.

Love,

Elder Ressler