Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Towson, MD - June 7, 2016


My week was awesome! We taught a lot of lessons. Made good impressions with a former investigator who wants to start taking lessons again. We met this guy who wants to be baptized again. We just need to help him a little. Then I was really worried to teach an investigator about the word of wisdom, but he took it really well and wants to live it. Then he came to church and had a blast. Bronson Kafusi who played football at BYU and is now playing for the Ravens this year came to church yesterday too.

The news on transfers is Elder Tausaga is getting transferred to a new area. I'm really going to miss him. He's like my best friend, but the good news is one of my favorite elders Elder McKelvany is my new companion and the new sister in my district is one of my best friends from the MTC Sister Hubenthal.

The GPS is working. I'm super glad I have a car. It's so nice. We still have 975 miles this next month which is a huge cut and we had to drive to a far away investigator because we couldn't get a member out so we'll probably have to park our car and bike a little this month.

I love the humidity I'm super weird. I love how hot it's getting. It's still alright weather to be honest. It's like 80 degrees here.

No, I never played code names, sounds fun though. Three of the families out here are crazy about Pandemic.

This area really is so nice. The majority of where we work is in Parkville and Cockeysville.

Elder Ressler