Monday, June 27, 2016

Towson, MD - June 27, 2016


I'm doing good this week we didn't get in too much with people we wanted too, but we had an amazing lesson with an Olympic wrestling coach. He gave us tons of athletic clothes. I probably will come home with just clothes and have to throw away all my church pants.

Elder Parkinson is gone. It's good to have Elder Mcelvany back. Good news is I saved almost all my pictures. Elder Tausaga is sending me a lot over email and stuff.

I'm so excited that the Lancaster Stake is now in my mission. I really want to serve there now. So all the missionaries in Annapolis are getting moved to the DC North Mission so I'll never see them again. Probably my top three favorite elders are leaving Elder Tausaga, Harris, and Sherrett. We all met in inner harbor. Like the whole mission actually to say goodbye and play beach volleyball it was super fun. I'm getting all there emails so I can keep in touch.

One investigator had to push his baptism date back to the 16 of July, and another is doing awesome. We're teaching this member referral from Korea who's really interested and wants to get baptized, I'm pretty sure. This week was cool.

I can't wait to serve in Lancaster.

Love,

Elder Ressler