Monday, September 28, 2015

Annapolis, MD - September 28, 2015

My area is Annapolis Maryland, and I like it a lot. It's really nice and downtown Annapolis is beautiful, you should look at pictures. My cold has been hard trying to work out and ride bikes. My trainer is awesome. He's Elder Larsen from Logan, Utah. We get along pretty well. He's a really good guy. The apartment is pretty nice, it was just a little dusty at first. I love the people we come in contact with

My area has great people and we’re biking. Only 25 percent of my mission is on bikes or walking, and I'm biking. We ride like 10 to 12 miles a day so far and there are some big hills. We get to talk to a lot of people on bikes My bike is pretty nice. So the first day we gave our bikes to some elders who were supposed to take it over to the apartment, but they lost it... I had to borrow a terrible bike for the first two days and it was hard to pedal and change gears. I've have mine now though and its good. So since the MTC I've lost like 9 pounds because of biking so much.

The members are super cool. The ward here is by the Naval Academy and so all the Mormon academy students go here, it's awesome. I've seen the gospel start to change lives already we have two progressing investigators who we've contacted.

I'm excited for General Conference.

Love you,

Elder Ressler