Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Provo MTC - September 15, 2015

There are only me and Elder Benson and three others in my zone that are going to the Baltimore mission. Half are going to North Carolina. There are five sisters and they are all going to Baltimore. They say the actual city is shut down to missionaries. I know we leave on Tuesday morning and there are a ton of elders and sisters going to Baltimore at the same time, like Elder Chambers. I actually did see him.

We had a fireside on Tuesday. On Sunday we had a devotional with someone I don't know and watched a talk by Elder Bednar on the character of Christ. Look it up.

Elder Benson is a good companion. We connect on a lot of things. There are so many sisters here, way more than I thought. There is a reason because in some ways they are a lot better. Tell the girls a mission is a good idea for them. I really miss you guys, but I haven't really thought about it too much. Don't miss me too much because I'm having a blast I don't think I've ever been happier.

The missionaries in my district and zone are all easy to get along with and awesome. I'm close with all of them. It's hard to teach sometimes. We have already taught five investigator lessons. I have actually lost weight because I only eat three meals instead of eight.

I know that this gospel is true. I'm actually really excited to go out to Baltimore because I know it's the place for me. Thanks for all the church trips we have been on. They were a privilege.

With love,

Elder Ressler