Monday, July 17, 2017

Hanover, PA - July 17, 217

My companion is doing pretty great. Training is super easy. I've got the best trainee ever. He knows the gospel and is very outgoing and wants to work.  It was a pretty good week. We had a lot of lessons and got this less active to come to church for the first time in like 5 years. He had a great time. The work's ok. We're still working on a baptism. We don’t have anyone on date yet, but we did have someone come to church and we found 2 new people. One of them is pretty solid.

I started my after mission plan and it has you set goals on a career and dating... It's pretty weird thinking about that stuff.

We went to Gettysburg today and we watched the movie, and saw the circular painting thing and the museum. We're going next week to have a battlefield tour by a history professional. He gives private tours for big money. I'm pumped.

Love,

Elder Ressler