Monday, December 12, 2016

Lancaster, PA - December 12, 2016


We had several investigators come to church on Sunday and they  loved it. They want to get baptized on January 7th. I think I'll be transferred, by then.  We get fed like everyday here. They really fellowshipped the investigators,  Lancaster ward is the greatest area I've served in.

We've been working near Coral Street. Lancaster decorates really nice for the holidays, kind of like Annapolis did. It's crazy to realize Lancaster was founded in 1730s. The first inland city! A man who is married to a member in the ward taught us how to make pens last week. I made the wood and learned how to assemble the other parts on the pen.

We're doing this hot chocolate stand with Light the World wrapped around it outside of Wal-mart. It's going to be good. The ward is donating hot chocolate and our district is going to have three stands we all have been planning it. My companion's great. We really get along. He's a lot like Alan. One of our investigators really loved the Christmas devotional. Like he thanked us about it three times.

Grandpa Ressler was pretty sick. I went over and raked his leaves and he didn't seem well at all.

Thank you for the prayers I can feel the love. This week has been freezing cold, but it's been good. I always get super uplifted Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and it helps me get through the week.

Love you,

Elder Ressler