Monday, September 5, 2016

Lancaster, PA - September 5, 2016


I meet one of Aunt Cathy's friend who lives in our ward. My new companion is Elder Mink, and he is awesome he's down to work hard, but he's really relaxed. So he's coming from the Ephrata ward which meets in the same building as Lancaster. So at church on Sunday all the members in his old ward were like I thought you got transferred. We went to Papa Dino's (a favorite restaurant of my Dad's) and got pizza and a steak sandwich with a member for Elder Mink's birthday.

One of our investigators couldn't come to church because her parents want her to try different churches first. I think they are more skeptical than any of us thought. But she knows this is the true church and what she wants and has read a ton. Another investigator is in the  Isaiah chapters and has a lot of questions. I think he could be baptized soon as well. We also got this crazy referral of this guy who is coming home from Arizona. He got introduced to the church there and missionaries gave us his information. He wants to get baptized and is super prepared, but he doesn't get here until next week.

Elder Gay is coming to the mission Friday and an Apostle is coming on the 17th. Hey Brother Arnold, who is the dad of my doctor and orthodontist back home, came to church and we talked for a little bit.

Love,

Elder Ressler