Monday, September 12, 2016

Lancaster, PA - September 12, 2016


My week was so fun and we taught more than I have in a while. Things are really moving I'm pretty sure we'll have some baptisms coming up. This week has been awesome. Our work exploded! I think the people here are really humbled. No, we don't tract too much. We met another investigator, but this guy's cousin already brought missionaries over when he visited in New York. His family is so nice we like played basketball with them too. We also have an investigator from Arizona who wants to be baptized coming to the ward. Another investigator has to study Catholicism more before being baptized. Her parents don't care, but the grandparents are hurt she wants to join another church.

I drove past 142 Coral street the other day and had to stop. I didn't have my camera on me, but it was pretty awesome.

Elder Gay came and visited. and was awesome. He had some amazing stories and miracles. Apparently he is a crazy big business man and bought and sold many companies.

Next week the temple gets dedicated and guess who's coming? Elder Oaks man!

I played the piano and I forgot to tell the grandparents. I've been making tons of ties.

Love you,

Elder Ressler